Send us an email to receive more information
on the next Release the Writer.
Together We Will Cover:
- Manuscript Tips – how to write a book people want to read
- Writing Plans – how to organize your thoughts, make a plan, follow through, and focus to finish
- Writing Help – strategies to enhance your content, highlight your expertise and experience, and make your book stronger
- Branding Essentials – why branding matters, and how to build a platform
- Publishing Basics – checklists, budget, guidelines, options, pitfalls to avoid
- Prepare a Proposal – how to ask for a foreword and endorsements (or seek help from a book agent)
- Amazon Acceleration – navigating print, kindle, marketing and more
- Ingram Spark – deciding if this is right for you
- Marketing Principles – how to get noticed in a crowded field
- Launch Strategies – how to make a splash with your book
- Beyond Your Book – how to leverage your book for other opportunities
- Reference Materials – full-color course curriculum for easy reference to what you have learned with all the tips, author resources, and more!